Contract for Cat/Kitten Purchase from Nibiru Bengals
Breed: _____________________ Color: _________________________ Sex: ___________
Name (if applicable): _________________________________________________________
Birth date: ______________ Litter Reg# or Reg#: __________________________________
For the following price or terms: __________________________________________________
___________________________________________________ Date paid: ______________
Purchaser agrees to the following:
1) Under no circumstances will this cat or kitten be sold, leased or given away, or sold to any pet shop, research laboratory or similar facility.
2) This cat/kitten will be kept indoors and not allowed to roam freely outside.
3) This cat/kitten is purchased for Pet_____ Breeding _____ Show______.
4) If purchased as a pet, Purchaser agrees to spay or neuter this kitten between the ages of 3 and 7 months, and agrees that this cat/kitten WILL NOT be used for stud or breeding without written permission from the Seller. If the animal is used for breeding without permission, Buyer agrees to pay Seller one thousand dollars ($1000) and surrender all offspring to seller unconditionally. (Once proof of spay/neuter is given to Seller than all registration papers and pedigrees will be released to Purchaser within 90 days.)
5) If this cat or kitten is found to be neglected or mistreated, Purchaser will surrender the said cat/kitten to Seller, unconditionally.
6) If for any reason Purchaser must give up this cat or kitten Seller must be notified and given first right of refusal. If this cat was bought for breeding the purchaser must offer the cat back to the seller intact, or the cat must be neutered/spayed and placed as a pet.
7) The cat/kitten has been micro chipped with Avid Chip # __________________, and is registered to the Seller. Purchaser must keep the Seller up to date on all address and telephone number changes.
The cat/kitten is guaranteed to be of sound health upon arrival. It is guaranteed for a period of 72 hours from the time of purchase (arrival) if vet-checked within that time. It is required that the new cat/kitten be quarantined during this time. If it is found to be medically deficient with an untreatable or life-threatening problem, it must be reported to Seller immediately. Upon its return it will be replaced with another cat/kitten of approximately equal value. Under NO circumstances will the Seller be responsible for any of the buyer’s veterinarian expenses pertaining to said cat/kitten. If no replacement is available at that time, seller will have 6 months to furnish satisfactory replacement. The cat/kitten can not be returned after the guarantee period has expired and/or if it has been exposed to another cat which has not been currently tested for FeLV, FIV and FIP (Corona Virus). It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to provide immediate veterinary care to any cat/kitten showing signs of illness or distress, and failure to do so will render any guarantee null and void. If the Purchaser elects to keep the animal in spite of health problems, instead of returning it to the Seller, the Purchaser agrees to release the Seller from all liability for the entire life of the animal. Under no circumstances is a kitten to be destroyed prior to notification by the Purchaser to the Seller. If a cat/kitten dies within the guarantee period, despite medical treatment; compensation will be made ONLY if a veterinarian certifies the cause of death.
This cat/kitten is guaranteed against congenital defects for one year. Should the cat die within that time as a direct result of a congenital defect, the cat will be replaced ONLY if an appropriate autopsy is preformed by a licensed veterinarian and the vets certificate is provided as proof of cause of death. A replacement will be made of a cat of comparable quality and value, as available, at the discretion of the breeder.
This contract is legally binding to all parties involved. It applies only to the buyer and seller in this transaction and is non-transferable to other parties. Pennsylvania law shall apply to interpretation and enforcement of this agreement. Jurisdiction for the resolution of any breach of or dispute regarding this agreement shall be in the state of Pennsylvania. Purchaser shall be liable to the Seller for any and all legal fees incurred by the Seller in the enforcement of this contract.
The Purchaser, by signing this agreement, has reviewed, understood, had a chance to question, and accepted this agreement in its entirety. Purchaser’s signature below grants Seller full access to any veterinary records pertaining to this animal.
If you do not get a response to your e-mail within 48 hours PLEASE resend.
THANK YOU, Jackie